- Welcome! Kevin Davies 0:30
Hi, I’m Kevin, a professional voice talent providing studio quality recording services, and delivered directly to you. If you’re looking to hire a skilled voice artist, or just interested in what a voice over artist does for a living, you’re more than welcome to have a look around. Feel free to have a listen, and check out some of my work. If you have any questions or want to get in touch about a project, you can do so at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for visiting, and listening, and enjoy your stay.
“Kevin’s ‘can-do’ attitude eases the stress in every project we work on.”
HAVE A LISTEN TO MY RECENT WORK
- Guy Next Door Kevin Davies 0:30
- Friendly Kevin Davies 0:15
- Inspirational Kevin Davies 0:30
- Smooth Kevin Davies 0:12
- Explainer Kevin Davies 0:30
- High Energy Kevin Davies 0:15
- Sexy Kevin Davies 0:15
- Soft Kevin Davies 0:31
- Intense Kevin Davies 0:28
- Exciting Kevin Davies 0:27
- Training - Conflicts of Interest Kevin Davies 0:30
- Natural - The Three Stooges Kevin Davies 0:29
- Educational - Albert Hoffman Kevin Davies 0:54
- Special Interest - Argentina Kevin Davies 0:30
- Promotional - United Nations Kevin Davies 0:30
- Comedy - Crazy Ex Girlfriend S2 Kevin Davies 0:30
- Announcer - Food Network Kevin Davies 0:25
- Gritty - A&E Kevin Davies 0:17
- Spokesman - Bolt of Talent Kevin Davies 0:30
My first recordings were little commercials I made after I joined the A/V club in high school. I would write and record my own scripts, with titles like “Taco Tuesday” and “Friday Night Football” for the different groups at school… and yes, I was pretty nerdy.
But that isn’t what makes me a great voice talent.
What gives me the advantage, are the years of experience and hundreds of hours of in-studio recordings that I’ve been fortunate enough to contribute to. Television commercials played around the globe, celebrity introductions for gala events, and countless hours of vocal narration, the time I spend in front of the microphone working on my craft is the best credential I can offer.
Just have a listen… go ahead!
I’m located in Bangkok, Thailand
I record for clients all across Asia. I have voiceover clients in Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, and all over South East Asia. Also, I have other clients located around the world from the United States to the United Kingdom. That’s the beauty of the internet after all. If you have any issues about time zones, my job is to make myself as available as possible.
- Promotional – Network, Film, Live Event, Radio and T.V Commercials
- Narration – Medical, Educational, Special Interest, Audiobooks
- Training – Technical, e-Learning, Corporate and Small Business
- Acting – Short Film, Video Games and Animation, Dubbing for Film and T.V
- Software – Voice Recognition, Translation, Telephone IVRs
- Delivery Methods: Direct Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, box.com, Skype
- Turnaround Time: Depending on project size, 24-72 hours.
- Available Multimedia: .wav, .mp3, .aiff, .flac, .m4a, .wma
- Additional Services: Copy Editing, Copywriting, Audio Editing, FREE RETAKES within 24-72 hours
- Microphones: RODE NT2-A Studio, TASCAM TM-80 Condenser
- Special Equipment: PRESONUS Tubepre V2, TASCAM US 2×2 Audio Interface and VL-S5 Studio Monitors
- Computer & Software: DELL Vostro 470, Nuendo 7, Sonar LE, Ableton Live Lite, Audacity
- Studio: 183cm x 140cm x 130xcm (professionally treated)
Check out my videos too
I have a growing library on YouTube of some of the work I’ve produced with various clients. There are commercials for T.V networks, online promotional content, vocal narration practice, and a short film or two in there as well. Feel free to have a look by clicking the button below.